It was full home on the Luxe Pack in Inexperienced Awards ceremony on June 15 at Luxe Pack New York on the Jacob Javits Conference Middle in Manhattan.
Pictured above are the winners with Diana Verde Nieto, co-founder and CEO of Constructive Luxurious, who hosted the presentation, and the judges.
Magnificence Packaging’s editor-in-chief, Jamie Matusow, served as decide – together with:
- Kaitlyn Schneider, Head of Product Innovation and Engineering, Tata Harper Skincare
- Alexandra Uribe, sustainability marketing consultant & carbon dioxide emissions specialist, CO2RAL
- Monica Becker, director, Magnificence, private care and family merchandise, Cradle to Cradle Merchandise Innovation
- Victor Casale, co-founder and CEO, MOB Magnificence & Pact Collective
Winners of the Luxe Pack in Inexperienced 2022 Awards are:
- TUBEX – for its monomaterial aluminum tube for Ren Clear Skincare
- VERESCENCE – for the launch of its Verescence Infinite Glass
Posing with their prizes – and the judges – are:
- Susanne Holzinger, Group Gross sales Director, Client Items, Tubex
- Michel Levisse, VP of Gross sales, Ale, New Product Improvement and Advertising and marketing — North America, Verescence